Terms and Conditions: Refer a Friend May – July 2017
1. The promoter is: Coppice View Dental Care, whose registered office is at
104 Kings Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 5HH
2. Employees of Coppice View Dental Care or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to participate in the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via Refer a Friend cards which can be obtained from the Coppice View Dental Care reception.
5. Closing date for entries will be 23rd July 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
– A Refer a Friend card to be filled in by a person who is not currently registered as a patient of Coppice View Dental Care
– This card to be submitted by the referred person to the Coppice View Dental Care reception staff member when they attend for their first appointment
– Only one card per person may be submitted for entry
– The first card drawn at random on 24th July 2017 will be the winner of a bespoke tooth whitening kit. This will be subject to patient suitability as
determined by the examining dentist
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable and is subject to availability. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be chosen at random on 24th July 2017.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:104 Kings Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 5HH
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.