* If a new patient signs up to our membership plan and makes an appointment AFTER the start date, they will also receive 10% discount on a New Patient Examination.
** Dependant on level of membership
The cost of most materials will vary according to the materials used, the complexity of the work and time taken. Your dentist will be happy to discuss with you the various options available for each type of treatment and will provide you with a detailed estimate for any work recommended. The list can only act as a guide to out basic price structure. Please ask our receptionists for details of our monthly payment schemes to help you budget for your dental treatment.
Joining our membership plan via Denplan Essentials gives access to your dedicated dental professional, year-round. Regular reviews give us the ability to closely monitor your oral health, preventing problems and addressing any minor niggles before they progress into more complicated issues. The membership plan cost is £16.25 per month.
A monthly plan encourages you to keep up with your regular checks and you don’t have to worry about the costs of high quality dental care as your examination visits are already covered. There are many other benefits to practice membership via Denplan. Here’s a brief summary and if you would like further details then please contact our team.
Denplan Essentials is a dental plan which helps you budget for your routine preventive dental care whilst ensuring you have access to your chosen dentist all year round.
Seeing your dentist regularly is important as it can help you avoid having to undergo more complex restorative treatments. The Essentials dental plan is easy to set up and no pre-assessment is necessary.
We will advise on the recommended number of visits per year and the monthly fee for this. Our most popular plan gives you six-monthly examinations and all routine preventative care for just £16.25 per month. Discounts apply for more than one person on a given plan.
‘Routine preventive dental care’ includes:
- Check-ups (up to the maximum detailed in your contract)
- Scaling, polishing and other hygiene treatment (up to the maximum detailed in your contract)
- Dental x-rays
- Preventive dental advice
- 10% discount on any treatment required
- Denplan Essentials also includes worldwide dental injury, dental emergency cover and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide
- Dental Emergency Helpline
Denplan Essentials does not cover:
- Restorative dental treatments including fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures. Essentials gives you a 10% discount on all treatments.
- Any treatment excluded in your contract which is payable by you to Coppice View Dental Care
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Orthodontics, implants and cosmetic treatment
Please remember that your routine treatment is at the recommendation of Coppice View Dental Care and the contract is with Coppice View and not Denplan.